September 5, 2015

Baby Bud Round Up

New post at On A Tightrope: Baby Bud Round Up!! http://tightropeact.blogspot.com/2015/09/baby-bud-round-up.html




This blog is set up that when I put up a post, it is automatically fed to Twitter and several Facebook destinations through a program called "NetworkedBlogs".  However, while you can still sign up to follow blogs through this service, their syndication services have been transferred to another program which charges a fee.  As an existing syndication blog, My UII Blog was grandfathered but I was unable to apply the same service to On A Tightrope".

I'm not about to pay for this service when I can manually share the link to new posts on Twitter and Facebook...but it's even easier for me to post a link to the new post on here and let the existing syndication process pull it :)

So, please check out my latest post about my infertility journey at On A Tightrope!  And if you're so inclined to share the post, please be sure to link to that page directly.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited you're here - and can't wait to read your comment!

* Transparency Note *
If you are commenting as someone affiliated with a professional organization to promote said entity, please identify yourself as such. I'm not opposed to hearing from you or your organization, but must ask that you provide transparency by stating this for my readers and myself. Thank you for your compliance.