January 28, 2011

'My Optimal Health Club' - Online Help Finding Fullfillment

Trish, the amazing woman who already gave her life meaning in a way that fits her needs, has coached many on how to do the same, and most impressively - managed to help me create a UII logo I LIKED - is at it again! Check out her new program which makes personal life coaching for people with disabilities or chronic illnesses accessible to the masses. And after all, isn't that what we all want - people who've walked in our shoes to help us stand a little taller?

http://www.icontact-archive.com/qU9pdYSPU_IOn5c1AgYw1UAnIRsMFgy5?w=1&sms_ss=blogger&at_xt=4d432be823c6baa0%2C0

1 comment:

  1. It's sound great. I'll have a look at it more closely as soon I have some time.

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're here - and can't wait to read your comment!

* Transparency Note *
If you are commenting as someone affiliated with a professional organization to promote said entity, please identify yourself as such. I'm not opposed to hearing from you or your organization, but must ask that you provide transparency by stating this for my readers and myself. Thank you for your compliance.