|See the original cartoon at The Week and more from cartoonist Drew Sheneman here.|
So, in honor of this national time of travel tips and woes which gives rise to some of the best "Worst Trip Ever" stories, I thought I should discuss the lessons I've learned from one of the most famous travelers & explorers in the world - Indiana Jones.
|Photo found here.|
The 10 Most Valuable Things I’ve Learned from Indiana Jones
1. If you can’t see what’s ahead, throw sand.
2. If you don’t know how to get from where you are to where you’re going, just use a rubber raft.
3. Stay in the shadows but look for the light.
4. Sometimes air is not your friend.
5. Fear live people, not dead ones.
6. Listen to the crazies.
7. Every crisis is a learning opportunity.
8. Everyone should know how to use a whip.
9. Don’t be a child, find something to fight with.
10. The right hat will work in any occasion.
Happy Gobbles, my fellow turkeys!