March 19, 2011

Hear Me, Hear Me! On Web Radio!!!



I’M GOING TO BE A GUEST ON THE SHOW!

I’m happy to announce that I’m going to be a featured guest on Optimal Health Seekers’ Radio (OHS-Radio) on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 4pm eastern!

OHSRadio is a radio show that educates inspires and empowers people motivated to take an active role in finding their own personal level of optimal health.

The host of the show, Trish Robichaud brings a voice of compassion, logic and humour to those who are motivated to take an active, even proactive role in managing their health. 

She is a multiple award winning Disability Awareness Coach, Maximum Life & Business Coach, Author, Facilitator, Advocate & Motivational Speaker who lives with multiple sclerosis and major depression.  She is a woman with a disability but she is NOT a disabled woman.  

For those of us living with chronic illness, disability or some other ongoing health condition, finding the resources, energy and motivation needed to optimize our health can be daunting to say the least. 

Trish Robichaud is passionate about helping people living with chronic illness or disability how to honour and accommodate their health while striving to achieve optimal health, personal fulfillment, work/life balance and entrepreneurial success through spiritual growth, confidence building and self-acceptance.  

Please listen in on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at www.OptimalHealthSeekers.com as Trish interviews me about my journey with my health and how I’ve created a life seeking optimal health while pursuing my passions!

~Jenny Pettit
UII – Understanding Invisible Illnesses

PS… If you’re living with health issues yourself, please take a moment to visit www.MyOptimalHealthClub.org and check out Trish’s free trial membership.  It’s the only health-related membership program on earth that provides its members with Life Coaching as a primary benefit of membership!

2 comments:

I'm excited you're here - and can't wait to read your comment!

* Transparency Note *
If you are commenting as someone affiliated with a professional organization to promote said entity, please identify yourself as such. I'm not opposed to hearing from you or your organization, but must ask that you provide transparency by stating this for my readers and myself. Thank you for your compliance.