April 23, 2011

Who Says Seuss Has to be a Doctor?

The original Seuss may have been known as 'Doctor', but I know a Sjoggie Seuss who was a nurse!

My favorite blogger, Julia, has written this PERFECT post as part of the April WEGO blogging challenge.  You can see the original, and all of Julia's great posts, here.


On a bright spring morning -
a beautiful day -
Julia the sjoggie
went outside to play.

She rushed out the door
and didn't stop to think
that she should do a few things
that took just a wink.

She didn't wear her sunscreen.
She didn't wear her hat.
She didn't put in eye drops.
The next day she was lying flat.

Oh, poor me! she cried.
Whenever will I learn?
I'm so stinkin' tired!
And I've got a sunburn!

The moral, my sjoggies,
of the story is this:
Wear your hat and some sunscreen,
so your spring will be bliss.


Hm, Julia's message reminds me a lot of this post I wrote a couple years ago...maybe great minds think alike;)

1 comment:

I'm excited you're here - and can't wait to read your comment!

* Transparency Note *
If you are commenting as someone affiliated with a professional organization to promote said entity, please identify yourself as such. I'm not opposed to hearing from you or your organization, but must ask that you provide transparency by stating this for my readers and myself. Thank you for your compliance.